Tuesday, July 7, 2009

a very busy market...

a section of my stand on Saturday



finally got my hands on peppermint magazine



this brooch by Olivia kept catching my eye + calling my name :)





handmade buttons by Bec + Jade's dad - talented family!




beautiful embossed gift tags by flight industries..


I still can't believe how many people came to the BrisStyle Indie Designers market on Saturday. For at least 2 hours straight the hall was filled with a sea of excited souls and after that still a constant flow of lovely souls who appreciate handmade products. Towards the end of the day I was lucky enough to have a quick walk around the markets, the above items were my purchases - I would love to have bought more and am saving my pennies for the BrisStyle Christmas Market which I have a feeling will be even bigger + better than Saturday - if that is possible? I'm definitely planning to set up early so that I can have a look around the market before it even starts and treat myself to more handmade treasures...