Sally from caffeinated prints tagged me over a week ago to share '6 quirky/unimportant things that make me happy', then tag 5 other people to do the same...finally I've had the chance to sit down and write some of the little not so quirky things in life that make me happy..
1. visiting garage sales & op shops with my Mum
2. buying notebooks/sketch books or any other kind of stationary
3. drawing 'my little girl' who still has no name!
4. driving to get our vegies from a local farmer on Saturday mornings
5. eating fried rice cooked by R (it's soooo good!)
6. looking at the moon when it's a crescent and looks like a smiley face