Wednesday, December 22, 2010

tags + wrap





It's been a little quiet here on the blog again. Lots has happened in the past few weeks with me moving my studio out to mimmis and then after a lot of thought and looking at things from various angles moving it back home again. I loved working & chatting with Miriam and was getting my work done but was carting glass back and forth and still working from home anyway so decided to move it all back here. A selection of hot toffee studs will still be available at mimmis and I'll be visiting regularly.

With Christmas orders all in the post, this afternoon was a time to play. I've decided to wrap our gifts with the frankie pullout calenders that I've collected over the past year or so and thought that tags made from this calender which was still hanging around my studio would be cute. Now all they need is some pretty string...