Thursday, September 24, 2009

overdue...


It's been a busy few weeks (good but busy) out of blog land for hot toffee with 4 am rises, a new stockist (more about that very soon), school excursions, 2 migraines in one week (happened to fall in the last week of school), markets, visits to stockists, exhibition deadlines, coffee with friends, lovely family visits, afternoon strolls with my best mate - Pochi and unfortunately way way way too much time spent in the car.... !! This blog has been terribly neglected and as it's my first day back teaching tomorrow I'm going to do my best to do a quick catch up..in pictures...before I get too far behind!



secretly taken through dining room window - this scene (breakfast with my family on our deck) makes me extremely happy!




cuff links for here




Southbank Young Designers Market




my 'always happy' mate Pochi






see that caravan with the rainbow stripes?


I can imagine it in our yard as my little studio...crazy?






I just missed my favourite view from the car - but still very pretty ..yes?





There is a great interview with Michelle Gillies, owner of nook over on the finders keepers blog. I mentioned a while ago that nook was a new stockist for me and am so happy to see this lovely shop has been so well received by the Brisbane community. .. I can't wait to visit again to see the amazing products Michelle stocks and to see how the lettuce is progressing in the front garden (will take a photo next time)

Also a nice surprise to wake up to yesterday - a message saying 'your shop is lovely, I've featured your earrings on my blog today' here.