Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hey Harriet + birds







How great are these photos!! Hey Harriet's art work was on display at Pandemonium Cafe when we had our BrisStyle monthly meet up a couple of weeks ago. I was really impressed so when I arrived home I jumped onto her etsy shop to see what else this creative soul makes, that's when I came across her amazing photography! Her photos are taken Through the Viewfinder - TtV photos. Ttv means taking a photo through the viewfinder of any camera with another camera. I love the quality the inconsistencies create, these photos have such depth to them. The bottom photo is from a series of 4. To see more of Hey Harriet's photos of various subjects including graffiti, tractors, toys head over to her etsy shop. To read more about Hey Harriet visit her blog.